Gul Sokak 13/4
Esenler, Kadikoy, Istanbul
Cellular: 0526 345 65 76 Home: 0216 886 22 11
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Ten years professional experience, working on Human Resources disciplines such as industrial relations, safety, training and development, recruitment for white and blue collar employees in multinational personal care products company. Flexible, good communicator, team player, psychologist.
---words: Human resources, zero accident, SOP, safety, performance,union relations, recruitment, environmental occupational health, assessment center, training.
Truly Tur--- 1995- present
An American multinational company in fast-moving consumer goods (oral care, personal
care & home care products)
Human Resources and Safety Manager, Mersin 2002- present 2005
Responsibilities: As Human Resources Manager responsible from managing all HR activities like industrial and union relations, recruitment, performance management, training and development, compensation-benefits, budgeting.
As Safety Manager responsible from managing and driving corporate Environmental Occupational Health and Safety program. Driving Zero accident philosophy, reporting, auditing, managing day to day activities like Safety committee, Waste water systems, SOP management.
• Managed closure project of Mersin Plant without decreasing productivity level
• Created a tailor made Assessment Center
• Maintained "Zero" accident level since May 2001, setting example with case management implementations in Truly Co.
• Lead ISO 9000 and Truly Quality studies for HR modules.
• Created Performance Tracking System for management level to measure safety performance
• Renewed Medical Department and procedures, setting example with tracking system in Truly Co.
Human Resources Manager, Istanbul 1999- 2002
All HR activities like industrial and union relations, recruitment, performance management, training and development, compensation-benefits, budgeting.
• Terminated contractor companies in production; provide equal social benefits to all blue colors within same budget.
• Restructured production work force including unionized; Hiring of 50 new employees. Managing orientation plan of new comers.
Human Resources Assistant, Istanbul 1995- 1999
• Active role in New Tuzla Plant recruitment project
• Active role in the establishment HR Department; setting salary grades, procedures, job scopes
Istanbul University, Behavioural Science MS Degree 1993 -1995
Istanbul University, Psychology, BA Degree 1989-1993
Project Management DL International 2004
Taxation of salaries PWC 2004
Environmental Regulations KV Consulting 2003
EOHS Procedures and Guidelines Truly Global 2002
Business Presentation Skills Truly Tur--- 2001
360 Degree Performance Evaluation Truly Global
Managing Human Resources Management Center 1999
ISO Internal Auditor Turkish Standards Institution 1996
Special Certificate: Co-therapist Diploma, Istanbul Psychodrama Institute,2000
Istanbul, 1971, single
Languages : English
Computer Skills: MS Office programs expert level.
Hobbies: Mentor for MBA students at Yıldız and Marmara University, Managerial-Human Resources Trainings, Yoga, Photography